Set at a category 4 hurricane, touching land in Florida. North Carolina expecting 2-5 inches of rain.
Hurricane Michael will produce tropical-storm winds, similar to Hurricane Florence. National Hurricane Center Director Ken Graham said Tuesday evening. “You need to be in your safe place, because this thing is on the way. It’s a very dangerous situation.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As we know, State Of Emergency is declared for the safety precautions for everyones safety. This alert is for North Carolina to do what’s best for themselves based off of the flash floods that came through and caused a number of deaths.
Many aren’t as cautious, because Hurricane Florence came down to a a tropical storm when it hit land fall on the coast of the Carolinas.
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- “Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition” Debuts January 2019!
- Happy Birthday Raven!!!
- Campus Racism Thrives Under Trump As Black Students Are Increasingly Targeted
- Can A Black Actor Play An Ape? Andy Serkis Weighs In | Extra Butter: Mowgli
- How To Deal With Grief At Christmas.
- British Colleges Panic As Black Students Inch Toward Becoming The Majority
- Chirl’s Christmas Song Of The Day: Temptation’s “Merry Motown!”
- Video Catches Louisville Police Beating Black Driver For No Apparent Reason
- Who’s The King? Jacquees Believes He’s The King Of R&B, J. Holiday, Tank, Tyrese Respond
Governor Declares State Of Emergency Due To Hurricane Michael was originally published on foxync.com