Set at a category 4 hurricane, touching land in Florida. North Carolina expecting 2-5 inches of rain.
Hurricane Michael will produce tropical-storm winds, similar to Hurricane Florence. National Hurricane Center Director Ken Graham said Tuesday evening. “You need to be in your safe place, because this thing is on the way. It’s a very dangerous situation.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As we know, State Of Emergency is declared for the safety precautions for everyones safety. This alert is for North Carolina to do what’s best for themselves based off of the flash floods that came through and caused a number of deaths.
Many aren’t as cautious, because Hurricane Florence came down to a a tropical storm when it hit land fall on the coast of the Carolinas.
- Lena Headey Talks Game Of Thrones Ending, Fighting With Family & More
- R.I.P Fashion God! 18 Stylish Photos Of Karl Lagerfeld & His Famous Friends
- The Gay Tupac Gets Kicked Off Empire, Sort Of
- I Am Carolina’s Black History : Michelle Ellis
- John Legend Takes On Mass Shootings, Police Brutality In Latest Music Video
- After The Settlement, Kaepernick Still Wants To Play In The NFL
- Floyd Mayweather Cares Nothing About A “Gucci” Protest
- Anthony Hamilton Did The Carolinas Proud Singing The “National Anthem!”
- Alfre Woodard Getting Rubbed On By Blair Underwood In Netflix’s “Juanita” Is A Whole Mood
- Sam Sylk and Adele Givens Give The Real On R. Kelly And More
Governor Declares State Of Emergency Due To Hurricane Michael was originally published on foxync.com