Set at a category 4 hurricane, touching land in Florida. North Carolina expecting 2-5 inches of rain.
Hurricane Michael will produce tropical-storm winds, similar to Hurricane Florence. National Hurricane Center Director Ken Graham said Tuesday evening. “You need to be in your safe place, because this thing is on the way. It’s a very dangerous situation.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As we know, State Of Emergency is declared for the safety precautions for everyones safety. This alert is for North Carolina to do what’s best for themselves based off of the flash floods that came through and caused a number of deaths.
Many aren’t as cautious, because Hurricane Florence came down to a a tropical storm when it hit land fall on the coast of the Carolinas.
- Vanessa Bryant Is Set To Receive A $200 Million Inheritance From BodyArmor!
- NBA In Talks With Disney To Resume Basketball Season!
- Tonight Is The Night: A Tribute To Entertainment Legend Andre Harrell “Mr. Champagne & Bubbles” Airs At 7PM!
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Babyface To Host Waiting To Exhale Celebration On Instagram Tonight
- Two Members Of 112 Not Participating In Verzuz Battle Against Jagged Edge
- Beenie Man Checks Police When They Interrupt His Verzuz Battle With Bounty Killer [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday To Johnny Gill!
- Join Oprah For Another Virtual Wellness Experience This Saturday!
- Today’s Covid-19 Testing Sites In Charlotte!
Governor Declares State Of Emergency Due To Hurricane Michael was originally published on foxync.com