Set at a category 4 hurricane, touching land in Florida. North Carolina expecting 2-5 inches of rain.
Hurricane Michael will produce tropical-storm winds, similar to Hurricane Florence. National Hurricane Center Director Ken Graham said Tuesday evening. “You need to be in your safe place, because this thing is on the way. It’s a very dangerous situation.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As we know, State Of Emergency is declared for the safety precautions for everyones safety. This alert is for North Carolina to do what’s best for themselves based off of the flash floods that came through and caused a number of deaths.
Many aren’t as cautious, because Hurricane Florence came down to a a tropical storm when it hit land fall on the coast of the Carolinas.
- Shaft: Samuel L. Jackson & Richard Roundtree Want Millennials To Get Rid Of ‘Those Damn’ Cell Phones
- 5 Valid Reasons Why ‘Little Apple’ Is The Best Web Series Since ‘Awkward Black Girl’
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Yung Joc’s Salon Shenanigans Are Shady AF
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- Happy Birthday Kendrick!!!
- Happy Birthday Venus!!!
- H&M is Selling Ariana Grande ‘Sweetner’ Merch
- Bill Cosby Posts “America’s Dad” Message On Father’s Day, Gets Mercilessly Slandered
- ‘Mortal Kombat 11’s’ New “Kombat League” Kicks Off June 18, Includes Ranked Matches & In-Game Rewards
- SPORTS: Looks Like a LeBron-Kyrie Reunion Could Reportedly Happen with the Lakers
Governor Declares State Of Emergency Due To Hurricane Michael was originally published on foxync.com