This holiday season Kurtis Blow has the perfect play for the whole family! This is the fifth year for, The Hip-hop Nutcracker and he calls it a, “modern day mashup,” of classical music and hip-hop. It’s the perfect place for, “a family fun time!”
The 29-city Tour starts Nov. 8 and will run through the end of the year.
The song was on Blow’s first album and it was the first time he sang! Blow says he’s actually working on opening the Universal Hip-Hop Museum in the Bronx. The museum will tell the true history of hip-hop and is scheduled to open in 2022. Visit uhhm.org for more information.
14 Of The Sweetest Hip Hop Love Songs
1. On The Run - Jay Z ft Beyonce1 of 7
2. Mahogany - Eric B and Rakim2 of 7
3. Come Close - Common ft. MJB3 of 7
4. Smooth Operator - Big Daddy Kane4 of 7
5. I Need A Girl - Diddy5 of 7
6. Lotus Flower Bomb - Wale6 of 7
7. Around The Way Girl - LL Cool J7 of 7
Kurtis Blow Has The Perfect Holiday Event For The Whole Family was originally published on blackamericaweb.com