In today’s world, our young girls are easily influenced by what is seen in the media; whether it’s on television, in the news or on social media, many of these girls believe what they see. And with that, comes insecurity, making poor decisions or even mental health issues. Latina McIntyre has taken her love for mentoring youth and created a non-profit called the Super Smart Girls Club, which is launching this Saturday at the Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Super Smart Girls Club was founded in 2017 and it’s main focus is mentor and motivate young girls ages 2-18 through literacy, which includes learning from their community through different services prjects as well as learning from local leaders, business women and creating a sisterhood among one another. Get more information about the launch in the interview below with J.Belle and Latina.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
- Jay-Z Launches $10M Fund For Minority-Owned Cannabis Businesses
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- Tamia And Debra Cox Slay ‘Count On Me’ By Whitney Houston And CeCe Winans
- Regina King Will Make Her ‘Saturday Night Live’ Debut
- ‘Bridgerton’s’ Diverse Cast Is The Result Of An “Inclusion Lens” By Netflix
- Gary’s Tea: Luenell Said This About Dr. Dre’s Woman Beating Allegations [WATCH]
- Lil Wayne Denies Being A Shill For Donald Trump Got Him His Pardon
- Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- GoDJ Hi-C Explains What Exactly Happened During Keyshia Cole & Ashanti Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- GG Townson &a Laila Odom Wish This Scene Didn’t Get Deleted From The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [WATCH]
- Pharrell Partners With Georgia Tech & Amazon For New Coding & Music Contest
- ‘Bachelorette’ Couple Clare Crawley and Dale Moss Breaks Off Engagement After Only Five Months!
- Round 4: Wendy Williams Checks Her Brother Tommy On TV Again [VIDEO]
- DaniLeigh Is Trending For Her New Light-Skinned Anthem And Fans Are UPSET
- Lil Wayne Did Not Endorse Trump to Get a Pardon from Him, Says Lawyer
- Chloe Bailey Of Chloe X Halle Shuts Down The #BussItChallenge Ahead Of ‘Grown-ish’ Premiere [VIDEO]
[WATCH] Latina McIntyre Takes Her Mentoring Program To Super Heights With Super Smart Girls Club was originally published on praisecharlotte.com