In today’s world, our young girls are easily influenced by what is seen in the media; whether it’s on television, in the news or on social media, many of these girls believe what they see. And with that, comes insecurity, making poor decisions or even mental health issues. Latina McIntyre has taken her love for mentoring youth and created a non-profit called the Super Smart Girls Club, which is launching this Saturday at the Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Super Smart Girls Club was founded in 2017 and it’s main focus is mentor and motivate young girls ages 2-18 through literacy, which includes learning from their community through different services prjects as well as learning from local leaders, business women and creating a sisterhood among one another. Get more information about the launch in the interview below with J.Belle and Latina.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
- Kaep & Nessa Host Their “Know Your Rights Camp!”
- Early Voting Has Begun In North Carolina!
- Everyone’s In Trouble: MTV Announces Series Where People Track Those Who Have Ghosted Them
- Your Turn: Normani “Motivation” Challenge Has Folks Testing Their Bouncing Buns Of Steel
- Here Are Some Of The Different Hairstyles That The Aunt Jackie’s Grapeseed Collection Will Help You Create
[WATCH] Latina McIntyre Takes Her Mentoring Program To Super Heights With Super Smart Girls Club was originally published on praisecharlotte.com