In honor of National Suicide Prevention Month, Community Voices Host Ron Holland spoke with Founder of non-profit, Sanity Not Vanity, Fonda Bryant on the importance of getting help when one starts to idealize suicide and as a family member or friend being able to recognize the signs of depression and anxiety in those close to you. You can call the Suicide Prevention Hotline to get free counseling if you feel this could be you. Just call 1-800-273-8255 or go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org to get the help you need.
Wake up on weekends with Ron Holland on both Praise 100.9 and our sister station, 105.3 Old School + R&B.
- Bring The Family To The Wellness Rocks Fall Family Festival!
- Celebrate National LGBT Center Awareness Day!
- Walk With 105.3 R&B at NAMI Charlotte 2019!
- Celebrate Halloween At $5 Thursdays At Club Mirage!
- Mayor Vi Lyles Addresses Issues Impacting Charlotte