In honor of National Suicide Prevention Month, Community Voices Host Ron Holland spoke with Founder of non-profit, Sanity Not Vanity, Fonda Bryant on the importance of getting help when one starts to idealize suicide and as a family member or friend being able to recognize the signs of depression and anxiety in those close to you. You can call the Suicide Prevention Hotline to get free counseling if you feel this could be you. Just call 1-800-273-8255 or go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org to get the help you need.
Wake up on weekends with Ron Holland on both Praise 100.9 and our sister station, 105.3 Old School + R&B.
- 7 Random Facts You May Not Know About The Late, Great Mac Miller
- Pop Smoke Makes Posthumous Film Debut In Eddie Huang’s Film ‘BOOGIE’
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Long-Awaited ‘Willy Wonka’ Prequel Sets March 2023 Release Date
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down Joe Biden’s Diverse Cabinet [WATCH]
- Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Wasn’t Comfortable With Him Around Beyoncé After “Baby Boy” Success
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Dismisses Myths About Meditation [WATCH]
- Black American Woman Says She’s Being ‘Deported’ From Bali ‘Because Of LGBT’
- Wendy Williams Responds To Her Brother’s Comments About Her Not Attending Her Mother’s Funeral
- LeBron James & Bugs Bunny Look Like They’re In Trouble In Small Glimpse of ‘Space of Jam: A New Legacy’
- Movement To Award Capitol Police Hero Eugene Goodman The Congressional Gold Medal Gains Steam
- SC Publix Grocery Stores Are Offering Vaccines!
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Kendrick Lamar & Dave Free’s Media Company Produces Calvin Klein Campaign [Video]
- Wendy Williams Admits Ex-Husband Was Serial Cheater
- Bow Wow Feels ‘Singled Out’ By Mayor Sylvester Turner Over COVID-19 Violations At Club Events