Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @oldschool1053
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Aretha Franklin…..Thank You!
- Clive Davis, Diana Ross & More React to Aretha Franklin’s Death
- Ms. Hughes Statement On The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- [BREAKING] Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Corey Holcomb Knows ‘How To Make Things Happen’
- Cardi B Will Open the MTV VMAs on Monday Night!
- People Are Buying Outfits Just To Post on Social Media And Then Returning Them!
- Huggy Lowdown: Donald Trump’s To-Do List
- Happy Birthday Anthony!!!
- Great News For Cookie Lovers!
[WATCH] Old School’s Chirl Girl Honors Her Father With Blood Drive In Salisbury was originally published on praisecharlotte.com