Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Need COVID-19 Testing? Here are Some Locations in Charlotte
- ‘Madea Goes To Jail’ Actress Ion Overman 1 Of 19 Indicted In PPP Loan Fraud Case
- Snow moving east of Charlotte into the weekend
- Mobile Library Brings Books to Charlotte Communities with Limited Access
- S’more Family Time at Quest Latta Nature Preserve on Friday night
- Peacock’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘Bel-Air’ Adds Karreuche Tran, Duane Martin & More As Recurring Guest Stars
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- What’s Trending: What Are Your Thoughts On Year 1 Of The Biden-Harris Administration? [WATCH]
- Charlotte Expecting Less Than 2 Inches of Snow but Still Could Be Dangerous
- $2 Million Available for Organizations Helping At-Risk Youth
[WATCH] Old School’s Chirl Girl Honors Her Father With Blood Drive In Salisbury was originally published on praisecharlotte.com