Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Woman Labeled “TikTok Karen” Accuses Black Man Of Phone Theft, Finds It In Purse Moments Later
- VP Kamala Harris Casts Tie-Breaking Vote To Confirm Rachael Rollins As First Black Woman US Attorney For Massachusetts
- Watch: HOORAE Collabs With Smino & Comedian Teddy Ray In YouTube Originals Special ‘What Say What?!’
- Rickey Smiley’s Mom Reminiscences On Christmas With Him As A Child [WATCH]
- Gabrielle Union Paid Homage To Kim Fields’ Iconic Character, Tootie From ‘Facts of Life’ [Video]
- Hot Spot: Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Named The Greatest Screenplay Of The 21st Century [WATCH]
- New Renderings of Pedestrian Bridge Connecting South End to Uptown
- The Queen of Christmas: Mariah Carey Shares New Music With Kirk Franklin & Khalid [Video]
- Kroger Co. to Build High-Tech Fulfillment Center in Concord, Crating Nearly 700 Jobs Locally
- New Fame, New Twitter Account: Kyle Rittenhouse Continues To Be The Right’s Favorite New Killer Bae
[WATCH] Old School’s Chirl Girl Honors Her Father With Blood Drive In Salisbury was originally published on praisecharlotte.com