The party is over for Mimi and that gigantic engagement ring she received from former-fiance James Packer. Once the two called off their wedding, Mariah Carey got to keep the ring, rumored to be worth $10 million, as part of a financial settlement.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
According to Mariah’s publicist, “Mariah has been very vocal recently about her choice to move forward in her life surrounded by positivity,” her publicist told me. “That requires leaving emotional and material baggage behind, including an old engagement ring from an ex-boyfriend.”
Page Six is reporting that Mariah sold the ring for $2.1 million. However, reports indicate that the jeweler was ordered to sign a confidentiality agreement and cannot reveal that Mariah was the ring’s owner. But, the one-of-a-kind ring is easily identifiable.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The Self-Hating Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy
- Police Defend Tacoma Cop Shown On Video Driving Over People At ‘Street Race’
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Jay-Z Launches $10M Fund For Minority-Owned Cannabis Businesses
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- Tamia And Debra Cox Slay ‘Count On Me’ By Whitney Houston And CeCe Winans
- Ms. Juicy Shares What Her & Ms. Minnie’s Relationship Was Really Like + Details Of New Season Of Little Women Atlanta [EXCLUSIVE]
- Regina King Will Make Her ‘Saturday Night Live’ Debut
- ‘Bridgerton’s’ Diverse Cast Is The Result Of An “Inclusion Lens” By Netflix
Mariah Carey Sells 35-Carat Engagement Ring From Billionaire Ex….Would You Have Sold It? was originally published on foxync.com