Everyone loves a good fairytale story, especially when the hero character falls for the damsel in distress.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @oldschool1053
One North Carolina teen pulled a page out of an old fable and made one student’s wish come true by setting up the cutest prom-posal ever.
Too bad most folks think that Rachel Newberry asked her friend, Ben Robinson (who has down syndrome), out just for Internet attention.
Folks have been going so hard at Rach that she had to defend herself:
But if you look at the facts, you’ll probably have a different change of heart. A source close to Rachel revealed, “The reality is these two have been friends since they were four years old. Just to see this moments happen was priceless.”
We just hope the prom pics turned out fyeeee. That’s all.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Trump Campaign Staffer Who Targeted Once Black Voters With ‘Dark Posts’ Is Hospitalized Over Suicide Concerns
- People Want Trump Arrested For Tax Evasion After NY Times Reveals He’s A Broke Fraud
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- “We Messed Up”: Tyra Banks Admits ‘America’s Next Top Model’ Wasn’t Inclusive Enough
- Olympia D’s Artist Battle: Luther Vandross vs. Freddie Jackson
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- Nigerian Designer Ivy Ekong Uses Her Fashion Empire To Promote Diversity And Inclusion
North Carolina Teen Pulls Off The Cutest Promposal Ever — But Was It All For The Internet? was originally published on globalgrind.com