According to sources, a toxicology report from Prince’s autopsy, reveals the amount in his system was extremely high, especially for someone suffering from chronic pain. The report shows he had 67.8 micrograms per liter in his system. Fatalities from the drug have been documented in people with blood levels ranging from 3 to 58 micrograms per liter.
Prince was 57 when he was found alone and unresponsive in an elevator at his Paisley Park estate on April 21, 2016. Public data released after his death showed he died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, a synthetic opioid 50 times more powerful than heroin.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
The lead prosecutor in the county where Prince died, said that he was reviewing law enforcement reports and would make a decision on whether to charge anyone “in the near future.” As of today, no one has been charged in his death.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Cicely Tyson Getting Hand & Footprint Ceremony At The Chinese Theatre
NYC Black & Brown Youth Want You To Know, ‘We Been Marching’
Toxicology Report Prince Died From ‘exceedingly high’ Levels Of Fentanyl In His Body was originally published on foxync.com
Kirk Franklin Says We Need To Bring Back “Real Names” For Children
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
Bishop Lamor Whitehead Allegedly Falsified Bank Records To Finance Million-Dollar Mansion
Jonathan McReynolds Talks Giving Up The Single Life And Ongoing ‘Feud’ With KevOnStage
‘Basketball Wives’ Star Brittish Williams Faces Additional Insurance Fraud [WATCH]
All In The Eyes: Fans React To “That Look” Angela Bassett Gave After Major Oscars Upset
The Internet is buzzing about Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Evelyn Lozada Is Engaged to Her ‘Queens Court’ Finalist Lavon Lewis