Happy Halloween! As you venture out into the streets to do your trick-or-treating, remember a few things:
- Cross the street at corners, using traffic signals and crosswalks.
- Look left, right and left again when crossing and keep looking as you cross.
- Put electronic devices down and keep heads up and walk, don’t run, across the street.
- Teach children to make eye contact with drivers before crossing in front of them.
- Always walk on sidewalks or paths. If there are no sidewalks, walk facing traffic as far to
the left as possible. Children should walk on direct routes with the fewest street crossings.
- Watch for cars that are turning or backing up. Teach children to never dart out into the street or cross between parked cars.
Lionel Richie Blasts Diana Ross for Declining Him: “She’s over there singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Beyoncé”
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Jeannie Mai
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
[VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
Buy Black Charlotte: Add your Black-Owned Business to the List
Teyana Taylor Announces Separation From Iman Shumpert After 7 Years of Marriage: ‘We Are Still The Best Of Friends’
How To Download The 105.3 RNB App On Your Smartphone