Hill Harper has been part of Hollywood romances for over 25 years.
The actor managed to keep his private life quiet for all those years, but now he’s spilling the tea about his relationships from the past, which include courtships with stars Taraji P. Henson and Regina Hall.
In a clip from an upcoming episode of Unsung Hollywood, the 50-year-old actor opens up about his past dating life, and even admitted to having some issues with commitment. Harper stated, “Absolutely I’ve had a fear of commitment. No question. Would it be born out of the fact that my parents are divorced? Probably.”
When asked about Regina Hall, Harper simply stated that she is “one of the most beautiful, funny, amazing women.”
Hill got a little bit deeper when he talked about his past relationship with Taraji. He said, “Taraji Henson and I were in a relationship for about a year and a half, two years. Wonderful relationship. Just because you’re in a healthy, great relationship that ends doesn’t mean it wasn’t successful or it was a failure. Not all relationships are meant to end in marriage.”
Catch Unsung Hollywood, every Wednesday at 8 p.m. on TV One.
SOURCE: The Jasmine Band | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Happy Birthday, Taraji: Check Out 20 Of Her Hottest Instagram Pics
1. When Someone Caught Her Flexing For The ‘GramSource: 1 of 8
2. When She Posts Throwback Photos Of Her Looking Exactly The SameSource: 2 of 8
3. When She’s Channeling Rosie The RiveterSource: 3 of 8
4. When She’s At The BeachSource: 4 of 8
5. She’s Just Not Playing Fair At This PointSource: 5 of 8
6. When She Wears All WhiteSource: 6 of 8
7. When She Was Voted One Of People’s Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful PeopleSource: 7 of 8
Hill Harper Opens Up About The Famous Actresses He Dated & One He Almost Married was originally published on globalgrind.com