Brandy brought the best gift to her little brother’s wedding — a special serenade to the bride and groom!
The 37-year-old took the stage at their California reception and belted out an Etta James classic, that literally left the Ray J and Princess Love in awe.
While you don’t see her in this clip, we’re sure the Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood cameras got footage.
How’d she do?
2016: The Year of Celeb Births, Pregnancies, Engagements, & Weddings
1. Tika Sumpter1 of 22
2. Tiny and TI gave birth to their seventh child, Heiress.2 of 22
3. Ray J and Princess Love got married in August3 of 22
4. Israel Houghton and Adrienne Bailon got engaged in August4 of 22
5. Kevin and Eniko got married in August.5 of 22
6. Donnie McClurkin and Nicole C. Mullen got engaged in August6 of 22
7. Marsha Ambrosius7 of 22
8. Kerry Washington8 of 22
9. Angela Simmons9 of 22
10. Jurnee Smollett Bell10 of 22
11. Coco and Ice T11 of 22
12. Tatyana Ali12 of 22
13. Draya and Orlando Scandrick13 of 22
14. Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian14 of 22
15. Kandi Burruss15 of 22
16. Ciara and Russell Wilson16 of 22
17. Adrienne and Chris Bosh17 of 22
18. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert18 of 22
19. Grace Gealey and Trai Byers19 of 22
20. Tyra Banks20 of 22
21. Chrissy Teigen21 of 22
22. Melanie Fiona22 of 22
(Photo Source: Brandy Instagram)
Brandy Sings ‘At Last’ At Ray J & Princess Love’s Reception was originally published on blackamericaweb.com