You are a busy lady.
Between work, your personal hobbies, relationships, and goals, at some point you will find yourself needing to paint your own nails until you can get to your manicurist.
… And you’ll paint your hand that you use all the time just fine. It’s the other hand that always ends up looking like a 5 year old assisted you.
But no need to fret; use your nondominant hand and get an even-looking polish application.
Adrienne Blanks, founder of D.I.D. Nails, helped us here at Hello Beautiful to reach nail perfection in five easy steps:
- Make sure your nails are manicured. Nails that are even and less ragged will look more kempt.
- Start with a base coat. We suggest using Start by D.I.D. Nails.
- “The key to an even manicure is three strokes. One going down the middle of the nail bed, one going down the right side and one going down the left side. This equals one coat.” – Adrienne
- Repeat step three again.
- Add your top coat. On HELLO Live! we used the quick dry, top coat, Finish! by D.I.D. Nails.
Beauties, now you can have an even-looking manicure on both hands in 15 minutes or less! Even on your busiest of days, your nails don’t have to suffer!
VIDEO CREDIT: Hello Beautiful | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Get Your Nails D.I.D.
Pretty On Fleek: Celebrity Beauty Moments We Loved This Week
1. RihannaSource:Getty 1 of 16
2. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 2 of 16
3. Angela BassettSource:Getty 3 of 16
4. Tia MowrySource:Getty 4 of 16
5. Tyra BanksSource:Getty 5 of 16
6. Keke PalmerSource:Getty 6 of 16
7. BrandySource:Getty 7 of 16
8. Janelle MonaeSource:Getty 8 of 16
9. Danielle BrooksSource:Getty 9 of 16
10. ZendayaSource:Getty 10 of 16
11. Serayah McNeillSource:Getty 11 of 16
12. Marsha AmbrosiusSource:Arnold Shoots 12 of 16
13. AmeriieSource:Getty 13 of 16
14. Sheree WhitfieldSource:Getty 14 of 16
15. Demi LovatoSource:Getty 15 of 16
16. Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty 16 of 16
How To Paint The Nails On Your Other Hand Like A Pro was originally published on hellobeautiful.com