Pastor Shirley Caesar came to visit “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She & Rickey reminisce about their long friendship, and a concert she had in Raleigh that she asked Rickey Smiley to be a part of. He recalls dropping what he had to do right away to go help out!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, she talks about her new song with Anthony Hamilton, “It’s Alright, It’s Okay” and the surprising story of how the collaboration came to be! Check out this exclusive video to hear this interesting conversation.
RELATED: Pastor Shirley Caesar’s Husband Dies
2016 Stellar Gospel Awards
1. Rickey Smiley With Mr. & Mrs. Kirk Franklin1 of 13
2. Jonathan Slocomb, Yolanda Adams, Marvin Sapp & Lady Tramaine Hawkins2 of 13
3. Yolanda Adams3 of 13
4. Yolanda Adams4 of 13
5. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey Smiley5 of 13
6. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey Smiley6 of 13
7. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey Smiley7 of 13
8. The Walls Group8 of 13
9. Don Jackson & Hillary Clinton9 of 13
10. Don Jackson10 of 13
11. Nicole George Middleton, Brian Courtney Wilson & Darlene McCoy11 of 13
12. Don Jackson & Hillary Clinton12 of 13
13.13 of 13
Shirley Caesar Explains How Her Song With Anthony Hamilton Came To Be [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com