We’re used to fights happening at hip hop stations but you know things are bad when a fight breaks out at a gospel station in North Texas!!! Former city council member Dwaine Carraway and Dalla Count Commissioner John Wiley Price get into a very heated exchange with foul language at the Christian radio studio of KHVN Heaven 97. Carraway accuses Price of fuc%ing his wife and things just get crazy.
Good thing there were people there between them because it would have been an all out brawl!
“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” Fights (PHOTOS)
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin’ off.2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin’ at Mama Dee’s crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn’t hold back.7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie’s new artist Che Mack at the strip club.10 of 10
Say What…Fight Breaks Out At Gospel Radio Station!!! was originally published on kissrichmond.com