“I mean that’s an empire,” Trina said. “It’s a family full of…” And that’s when Gary With Da Tea cut her off to say, “whores!”
She also opened up about where she stands with French Montana.
“We’re not friends. Out of respect, I don’t have anything against him, but I don’t think we need to be friends, ” Trina said.
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jared Leto, Iggy Azalea, Chanel Iman, & More
1. Fresh off his dope role as Eazy-E, Jason Mitchell was all smiles at the European premiere of "Straight Outta Compton" at the CineStar Sony Center in Berlin.Source:Splash News 1 of 10
2. Iggy Azalea shouts for joy as she celebrated Bond's 100th Birthday with Pat Rafter and Bond Models at Cafe Sydney.Source:Splash News 2 of 10
3. Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood's Nikki Mudarris proved she's always camera ready while leaving 1Oak Nightclub in West Hollywood.Source:Splash News 3 of 10
4. Still got it! Wesley Snipes parties at Bootsy Bellows nightclub in West Hollywood and from the look of things, he won.Source:Splash News 4 of 10
5. Jared Leto's green hair was on fleek as he left LAX Airport.Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. Dascha Polanco stopped by the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note 5 Launch party in West Hollywood last night.Source:Splash News 6 of 10
7. Chanel Iman was stunning at the W Hotels Worldwide's WXXX is NEXT event.Source:Splash News 7 of 10
8. Ashton Irwin of 5 Seconds of Summer stopped to take some selfies outside of LAX Airport.Source:Splash News 8 of 10
9. Russell Simmons hit the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note 5 Launch party carpet with Chloe Flower and Nicole Scherzinger.Source:Splash News 9 of 10
10. J. Cole performed at the Perfect Vodka Amphitheater in West Palm Beach, Florida.Source:Splash News 10 of 10