photo credit :charlotteobserver
Countdown to Elections has started. Please vote on Novemeber 5, 2013
Early Voting is Oct. 17-Nov. 2
To look up sample ballots, districts : click http://charmeck.org/mecklenburg/county/BOE/voter/Pages/SampleBallot.aspx
Early voting locations
All sites are open 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, 1-4 p.m. Sunday and 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Nov. 2. From Monday to Friday, the Hal Marshall Annex, 618 N. College St., is open 8 a.m.-7 p.m. and all other sites are open 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
The additional sites:
• Ballantyne Village Way, 14825 Ballantyne Village Way.
• Beatties Ford Library, 2412 Beatties Ford Road.
• Cornelius Town Hall, 21445 Catawba Ave., Cornelius.
• Independence Regional Library, 6000 Conference Drive.
• Main Library, 310 N. Tryon St.
• Matthews Library, 230 Matthews Station St., Matthews.
• Morrison Regional Library, 7015 Morrison Blvd.
• Mountain Island Library, 4420 Hoyt Galvin Way.
• North Regional Library, 16500 Holly Crest Lane, Huntersville.
• South Regional Library, 5801 Rea Road.
• Steele Creek Library, 13620 Steele Creek Road.
• Sugar Creek Library, 4045 N. Tryon St., Suite A.
• University Regional Library 301 E. W.T. Harris Blvd.
• West Boulevard Library, 2157 West Blvd.
For more information, on where to vote and other topics click the Charlotte Observer links below.