Implementation of the new National Football League bag policy designed to enhance safety will go into effect at Friday’s preseason game against the Chicago Bears at Bank of America Stadium.
Under the new policy, approved bags must meet the following criteria:
• Small clutch purse no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
• Any transparent plastic or vinyl bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
• Seat pad that does not contain zippers, clasps, etc., and is not encased in vinyl.
This policy affects the type and size of the bags that are permitted into the stadium—not the items one normally needs to bring to the game. Fans may still carry in their pockets items such as keys, makeup, phones, and wallets.
The North and East entrances of Bank of America Stadium have been renovated to provide improved access with additional screening points of entry. For the most efficient, effective and quickest entry into the Stadium, officials recommend the following:
– Arrive to the Stadium gates 30 minutes earlier than you have in the past
– Refrain from bringing items that require bag check.
For a detailed description of the new policy, please go to http://www.panthers.com.
New Policy Bans Backpacks And More At Panther Games was originally published on praisecharlotte.com