Earlier this week, Solange performed in a Brooklyn laundromat for Fader magazine’s Uncapped concert sponsored by Vitamin Water and Miss Info. For the occasion, our fave fashion gal rocked a printed sweatshirt and shorts combo, paired with colorful heels and her signature ‘fro.
Solo’s latest ensemble proves that sweatshirts are no longer designated for super casual “off-days”. The new sweatshirt is all about juxtaposing fashion with a chic laid back silhouette. And the results are a hit! To get you in comfy mood, I’ve rounded up my favorite sweatshirt and shorts combos, complete with fierce heels and lux accessories. Take your pick!
Look #2: Designers Remix sweatshirt, Roberto Cavalli shorts
Look #3: Paul Smith sweatshirt, Rare London shorts
Which look would you like to slip into? I’ll take all 3!
Follow Joy’s style adventures on Instagram! @joy_adaeze
MORE ON STYLE AND BEAUTY
The Best Style Moments Of The Week
1. Adrienne Bailon visit Fox 29's "Good Day"1 of 11
2. Paula Patton attends the '2 Guns' New York Premiere at SVA Theater2 of 11
3. Alicia Quarles attends the "2 Guns" New York Premiere at SVA Theater3 of 11
4. Solange Knowles performs during uncapped at the Atlantis Landromat4 of 11
5. Adrienne Bailon attends JAY Z and D'USSE Cognac The Official Legends of the Summer After Party5 of 11
6. Angela Simmons Hosts BET's 106 and Park at BET Studios6 of 11
7. Jessica White attends the launch of Superdry Seaport7 of 11
8. Eva Marcille attends Tamar Braxton LA Showcase sponsored by Myx Moscato at The Emerson Theatre8 of 11
9. Paula Patton visits BET's "106 & Park" at BET Studios9 of 11
10. Kelly Rowland attends the FOX All-Star Party10 of 11
11. Rita Ora is seen at a Photo Shoot in "Times Square"11 of 11
GET THE LOOK: Solange Gets Fresh In A Sweatshirt And Shorts was originally published on hellobeautiful.com