Wake County residents and visitors are invited to participate in Wake County’s first Instagram contest. To enter, people should follow Wake County on Instagram and upload photos that they believe best portray how “Wake is Great” and tag the images with the hashtag #wakeisgreat. Selected photos will be featured on WakeGOV.com and in the 2013 Wake County Annual Report.
#wakeisgreat photos could include:
· County programs and events
· County facilities you visit (such as parks, libraries or regional centers)
· Downtown happenings throughout Wake County municipalities
· Festivals, Activities, Ceremonies
· Everyday life in Wake County
The county expects to use around two dozen #wakeisgreat Instagram photos in the Annual Report. Submit images between now and midnight on Sunday, July 21, 2013, to be entered in the contest.
Full contest rules and disclaimers for Wake County photo contests are available at wakegov.com/connect/instagram.